Letter Silicone Moulds. Available in 26 letters.
Due to the nature of Silicone, the resin will not stick to it. Making your job incredibly easy! they really do just peel off in a matter of seconds.
Directions of Use:
Ensure your mould is clean and dry!
To clean your mould, simply wash it off with warm soapy water.
Don’t forget to make sure it is thoroughly dried before use.
How to use the Mould:
1. Pour Resin into 10 percent of the mould.
2. Put some decoration inside (Ex: dried flowers)
3. Wait for 2 hours
4. Pour resin into 80 percent of the mould.
5. Wait for the resin to solidify
7. Pour the resin mould to full.
Note: Pour the resin in the layers to reduce air bubbles and the resin will curve more easily.
Available in-store or online now. Simply Google Aussie Camphor to find your closest store!